Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cool Cat

The weather here was absolutely beautiful yesterday-in the seventies-so we spent some time outside enjoying it. Seth was really not happy about how bright it was, so I put his sunglasses on.




Taking one look at him, my sister got these lyrics stuck in her head:

Cool town, evening in the city
Dressing so fine and looking so pretty
Cool cat, looking for a kitty
Gonna look in every corner of the city
Till I'm wheezing like a bus stop
Running up the stairs,
gonna meet you on the rooftop
*
I'm not really sure how one thing lead to another, but "Cool cat looking for a kitty" inspired us to put Seth in the tree. For those tempted to call CPS, I was holding on to him from behind while Ami took the pictures. He's not actually sitting in the tree unattended.


Is this the coolest baby or what?! He's totally Matt's kid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I nibble on him just a little bit? He looks so delicious! I'm jealous...I want another one so bad.

Quin's momma said...

Oh my goddnes! I am giggling aloud! That picture of him all kicked back in the tree is GREAT!!!!

Brooke said...

Love the glasses. He totally doesn't even mind them. He must be a really cool cat. What a guy! Putting up with his mom and aunt's posing. ha ha

Cami Epperson said...

Hey, it's cami. I love that you have a blog now and that Chris has linked it to ours so I KNOW you have a blog now! Ha ha. Chris talks so much about you and I always ask how you are doing, but he never really has much detail. He'll just shrug his shoulders and say "Good!" (If you haven't figured out by now, everything to Chris is "Good!") :) So, for this blog I am grateful for 2 reasons: to know how you are doing day to day and to get to know you better and come to love you and your boys as much as Chris does! Thanks!!

Marcus Seiter said...

Brenda, I just found your blog and I wanted to say "hi." I hope all is well. I'm not good at this cyber communication stuff, but my e-mail is marcus_seiter@yahoo.com and Jennifer's is jenn_seiter@yahoo.com. We love you and its great to see how you and the boys are living life to its fullest. Talk to you soon. ms

Anonymous said...

that picture is classic!
i love it...so cute:)